Thread: Corner Carvers
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanutcase
Just had GREAT FUN flamin' and gettin' flamed at corner carvers! NO...Really!!! It's intersting to see how little it takes to get them all riled up over there. Too Funny! Whats weird to me is that they waste more time flaming then anything else. I will say though that when someone intelligent was able to wedge a piece of useful info it was good info!
I just checked out said thread. Mean69's post was spot on. I've been lurking in the shadows and it seems that you have been asking the same question over and over again. It also seems that you are dead set on doing a C-5 suspension based on its bling factor. Maybe you need to make a choice on which suspension you want to work with, and start cutting and welding. With the Nova's compact dimensions, your desire for "dished" wheels and a LOW ride height, you are going to have to make some compromises. You have to prioritize what is important to you. Is it stance? Pulling max g's? Fitting the widest wheels on there? Once you have honestly answered those questions, you may start looking at other options besides C-5. I really think that you just have to pull the trigger and get your hands dirty.

-j