View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almcbri View Post
The pictures look like the lot north of the football stadium and I can't figure out the picture with the dorm building in the back. It looks like Reid Hall dorm room and then the old health center to the left. Pretty cool stuff. The campus has changed a lot since then!!
Yes, it’s the parking lot of Razorback Stadium. I think you are right about Reid Hall and the old health center. I lived in Yocum, so I was more familiar with “the Hill” and the other end of the campus. I have not been on that parking lot in over 20 years, and I do not know if the SCCA still holds annual autocross races there- but I’d sure like to return with a race ready Eldo.

The Cadinator: 82 Eldorado, Caddy 472 (535 Lbs. Torque @ 3000 RPM) Autocross suspension, 95 Trans Am wheels.

Battlecar Cadillactica: 70 Eldorado w/stock Caddy 500(550 lbs. torque @ 3200 RPM) Known for beating Trans Ams, Camaros & Mustangs in 1985/86 Fayetteville Arkansas SCCA autocross

CadVetteStang: 72 Fastback Mustang w/500 Caddy engine, TH400, 12” disc brakes & 9” rear end. Was in storage awaiting a C4 Corvette front suspension when sold by [former] friend.