View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:59 PM

Tood/Chris - You both get huge respect from me - not only for your respective cars, driving ability and your willingness to share openly on the forums all the good, bad and the ugly - but for spicing things up with some friendly rivalry.

I was too busy soaking-up my first time out on the track with the car - taking in all the feedback from the car and as a driver too. It was great to be doing this in such good, supportive company as well as a good, open space too :-) I had a blast and cannot wait for the next event (Riverside?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Matt- Planning on doing more testing & tuning @ the Camarillo Airport.. I might make this a monthly thing for us locals.. Limit it to about 20 people/cars though.. ALot easier to control.. I don't want it to make it an event.. Just driving our cars in a safe environment.. plus it brushes up on our driving skills.. I have discussed this with Mary P..
Count me in if there's room Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69MSA View Post
If Cris is going, then I'm in. I'll show up to anything just as long as my pride doesn't have to worry about being the slowest person there. I used to think I was the only person to ever get lost on a track

Matt
No worries Matt - I'll cover the rear of the pack for a while - should take the pressure off lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash68 View Post
Yep, Todd and I were just talking about this casual "event" gaining speed for those of us out here who really are close to only 1 Run to the Whatever event per year.... here is the thread that got it going for 2012.

Blake/Greg - bring your rides down and help this gathering gain even more momentum. I know the guys just ran one day last year but we can run Sat and Sun if we want and it's a lot more track time for less $ than RTTC in comparison.

https://lateral-g.net/forums/show...llow+september

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas69 View Post
Buttonwillow in Sept. Sounds good to me. I may even have a couple miles under my belt by then! Count me in.

G.