View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 08:41 PM

Default Daytona

As you can see Dan Tig welds every weld attention to detail is paramount from his shop

Next up cutting out the floor and Rear frame rails that the previous shop Did the geometry was all wrong and for what Dan's doing to the car it had to go.Dan also added a new front suspension clip in these pics. Me and Dan decided early on in the build that it would be too much work to make the alterkation suspension that i had purchased for the car work for what i had envisioned so we decided to go with a muscle car after market front suspension and custom built Holohan frame that gives us the very low stance that i want he is also using a fab 9 rear and I also gave the reins to him creatively for what ever he wants to do and i think he is going to dream of something over the top for the frame and rear suspension as well as many other items on the car. This car is so big he first had to build its own special rack then he had to add to it whats funny is when he starts on the nose cone he will have to add to it again its a very large car
Attached Images