View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:31 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Tom My oil lines are -12 . where you see it is the place with the most clearance to get it to the front. I can't go below the tube because it ends up below the oil pan. I should have made the oil lines for the first 10" out of stainless or aluminum that would have made more room anmd aluminum could have been welded to the pan without fittings.

1Bad68Cat
Even with the BFH it still doesn't have enough room. It would need to be offset in the opposite side 1/2"-3/4" I don't want to change the geomitry of the bracket.
Okay...got it. So, on the front fitting, is there a way you can turn it slightly outboard of the engine, and then put a 45 degree fitting on it instead of straight so it can point down slightly and run outboard alongside the rear line?

How much can you grind off the O2 bung and still get a plug in there? If you aren't comfortable bending the shifter bracket inboard, you may have to grind the bung off completely, seal the hole and re coat the headers. I would think you could bend the bracket inboard.......

T,