View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas69 View Post
Hey Guy, Actually mine has the old G Bar and Rodger's car has the G Link. I'm not sold on the design of the G link as it's missing the front cradle cross bar that the old style used for bracing. So you go from loading both frame rails to one. Mine was some small cracks that were easily repair, Rodger had to do some real frame repair. Peronsally, I'd reinforce either set up just to be safe.
For the price, I love the adjustability of of the G-Link, I personally wouldn't want to drop that much cash and have adjustment limited to just ride height, if that. That's what allowed me to justify the extra couple hundred of the G-link over the G-bar. I particularly liked the lack of cutting and minimal welding needed for the G-Link (if it were to be unmodified). The only downside as Todd mentioned was the lack of front cradle/crossbar for the UCA's, so I did this...

That being said, I haven't driven it yet (hoping within a couple weeks) but I have a feeling it'll be a drastic improvement over the stiff drop leafs that were previously in it. Oh and adjustable links (either upper, lower, or both) make it so nice for adjusting pinion angle exactly.