Thread: Fender covers
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Tyler I think this is a great idea for all from shops to owners/builders. You made several excellent points with these statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teetoe_Jones View Post
With all the hard work, time, and money spent making your build a reality, it would be a disservice to trust anything less than the DeFenders for your ride. A scratch or dent repair at the most economical is well beyond the cost of a set of DeFenders, and after spending five figures for paint and body, how could you only spend $20 to protect that?
These are the fender covers that protect your investment, and allow you to keep your pride and joy the envy of onlooker’s eyes.
We have all accidentally dropped a tool or bolt while working on cars or even had a bottle of (insert any automotive fluid here) drip when you least expect it on a fender....brake fluid being one of the worst. I once knew of a body shop that all employees in the shop were required to wear sweat pants so the denim seams and brads from jeans wouldn't scratch fresh paint. So, think of how many times you lean over a fender to work on the car.

I think it is a great idea and good luck with your new venture.

Modo Innovations
940-391-9002