PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Car Power June 2010 Issue

Muscle Car PWR
04-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Anyone seen it yet? Pure Vision 1969 515 GTB Charger on the cover. Give me your feedback.

BlackenedRR
04-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Got it sitting on my desk right now. Good reading, as usual. :thumbsup:

IndyNova
04-14-2010, 04:42 AM
a lotta nice fab work, but the guy should've just bought a euro car imo

Muscle Car PWR
04-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up. Double throw down Mustang from Kindig-It Designs coming out on the cover of August 2010 issue.

FreddieCougar
04-14-2010, 09:29 PM
I can't find it anywhere here in the Sac area....any ideas?
Tim

tobenk
04-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Travis i just got it today. Its got alot of good stuff in it.:thumbsup:

tobenk
04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Books-A-Million is where i got mine.

BlackenedRR
04-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for subscriptions to start up?

Muscle Car PWR
04-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Usually subs are a 3-4 week lag deal. Let me know if I can help speed it up for you. In Sac did you try Walmart?

Hope everyone is enjoying. i have been hitting the pavement pretty hard to get some great cars and shows shot. More tech going in the book too.

Let me know what you like/dislike.

August issue has Run to the Coast coverage, Kindigi-it design Mustang, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Travis

tazzz2_ca
04-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Usually subs are a 3-4 week lag deal. Let me know if I can help speed it up for you. In Sac did you try Walmart?

Hope everyone is enjoying. i have been hitting the pavement pretty hard to get some great cars and shows shot. More tech going in the book too.

Let me know what you like/dislike.

August issue has Run to the Coast coverage, Kindigi-it design Mustang, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

Travis

Wow Travis that is some quick turn around times on "the Run to the Coast" event, thank you so much..... I know it was Easter weekend and all and we really appreciated you coming out to have a look at our little first west coast event and hope we can get you out in one of the cars next time.

Are coming East for the Face off, Mid-America Muscle car, the Motor State challenge and or The Run through the Hills???? I'm sure we can get you out driving in one of my cars if you do.... BTW thanks re my son he is "very excited".....

Albert

Muscle Car PWR
04-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Albert-I may come to the Face Off. I would love to do some driving. I dig the style of Christian's truck. RTTC was a blast. If I had more time that day I would have jumped in a car. My CK truck should be dialed soon and I will be hitting events like this.
Thanks

sst996
04-14-2010, 11:29 PM
I ordered that magazine 2 months ago. I got billed twice on my credit card and still never received any issues. I contacted their publishing company and didn't get any where with them either.

Muscle Car PWR
04-14-2010, 11:34 PM
My apologies for that. I will take care of you. PM me your address and I will catch you up with the last 3 issues. I will also straighten out your subscription. not my dept. but I will handle it. I want satisified customers.

IndyNova
04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Def one of my favorite mags to read,I hate fords, but it's better reading about all kinds of muscle cars instead of the usual camaro's and chevelle's you see all the time in other rags.